SVM340 Synchronized Video Microscope
You must log in to view prices and add products to your cart.
The SVM340 is a research-grade, inverted fluorescence video microscope for microfluidics and microbiology The SVM340 microscope excels precisely where it counts: getting high-quality experimental data onto a hard drive. Extensive filter, camera, illumination and objectives options let you tailor the system for your research. Motorized traverse and focus, and software-configurable image-based "soft triggers" make the SVM340 perfect for µTAS prototypes and miniature process automation.
- Chose Digital or Analog, Black and White or Color camera options
- 10X DIN objective included
- Synchronous pulsed illuminator fights blur and photo-bleaching
- Bottom-up viewing and illumination
- Motionless stage for unperturbed microsystems
- Simple coordination with external apparatus.
- Auto-acquisition with multiple triggering modes
- Time lapse caoability
- Lossless recording to disk with post-save and instant replay
- Particle Image Velocimetry probes
- Intensity measurement and profiling.
The SVM340 is compact (just 21 cm wide x 27 cm long x 9 cm tall) but scans up to 75 mm x 50 mm. With its small size, and costing thousands of dollars less than competing systems, the SVM340 is the ideal tool for micro-and nano-system research.