You must log in to view prices and add products to your cart.
|See the product description or contact LabSmith for typical shipping lead times.|
LabSmith's LC880 coordinates, integrates and synchronizes complicated physical experiments, simply and affordably. With 8 timing channels, logic integration, unique timing modes and 10 ns resolution, the LC880 outperforms a rack full of digital delay generators, gates, timers, filters and cables, all for the price of a single delay.
- Complete toolkit for timing and triggering experiments
- 8 channels of agile digital delays, timers, and clocks
- Sophisticated logic, gating and filtering
- Windows- or LabView-based programming and operation
- 10ns resolution and 100ps accuracy
- Field-updatable software and firmware
The hardware controller can function as part of a computer-based control system using Trigger or LabView, or it can operate in stand-alone mode. With the LC880 linked to your computer, you'll quickly program, refine and expand experiments. Using stand-alone mode, you can store and recall up to 64 complete settings, then trigger and monitor an experiment from the LC880 front panel.
In applications from gas dynamics to fracture mechanics, the LC880 earns its place among oscilloscopes and power supplies as an indispensable lab tool.